Project Kaze

Project Kaze
A six-man team of awesome is coming your way! ♩♬♯ Choruses we're working on: Mr. Music ♪♥♭ Upcoming choruses: Glow

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Danger.

Which of you are more negatively receptive to criticism?
During this period of time, I'll be drilling you guys into the ground trying to help you improve, whether it's off-pitchedness, pronunciation, timing - anything, everything. If you're a sensitive sort, please tell me, and I will tread with more caution. Additionally, if you're thinking, "Who is this brat who thinks she can criticise us when she herself can't sing any better?" then it's alright too. I can't say that I'm better than you, or that I have a good ear, but at the very least, I've had the most experience with computers and voices. I know what makes a person sound better - technologically. Since we're all depending on the computer here, some singing tactics won't work very well, so while I optimise your ability, you'll also develop better singing skills in the process. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment