Project Kaze

Project Kaze
A six-man team of awesome is coming your way! ♩♬♯ Choruses we're working on: Mr. Music ♪♥♭ Upcoming choruses: Glow

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Deadlining.

You can submit your seriously done lines anytime - if, like, you suddenly think "OMG! I've learnt it all, I feel inspired to sing right now, and I happen to be free!" tomorrow and record the thing for me, go ahead! Additionally, if you want to deal with the impending MYEs first (like me) you can submit it later. Now, I'm actually going to impose a deadline on all of you. I want them latest by the middle of the September holidays, convenient by late June. HOWEVER, do not force yourself to record thinking that you're late when you are
a. in a bad mood/uninspired
b. with a sore throat
c. anything else
because you'd just sound like shit and nobody wants to hear shit and you don't want to let people hear you sound like shit. Muahahaha. So, yeaaahh. We do actually have a deadline, people. Remember to save as WAVs and not MP3s.

Optimally, if everything goes smoothly, I can complete mixing by the end of the September holidays.



No comments:

Post a Comment