Project Kaze

Project Kaze
A six-man team of awesome is coming your way! ♩♬♯ Choruses we're working on: Mr. Music ♪♥♭ Upcoming choruses: Glow

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Reminder.

I think it's due time I remind you guys to remember to save your recordings in WAV format.
Also, remember that you record seperately, 1 for the melody, and 1 for the harmonies and "Hey Mr Music"s at the talking part. If you don't understand anything, please please ask. There's nothing to lose by asking and perhaps you'll be cleaning up some confusion of your peers who don't dare to ask. :) So please ask. Sometimes it's not your problem, and it's mine because I can't convey the instructions clearly enough. So please ask although Shichi is scary.
Name the filesas instructed in here. As you can see, if you clicked and thinkg "WTF I've never seen this psot before" then you obviously have a load of catching up on hand.

Can everyone send me test runs with mic sensitivity set to 0.4?

Ah, and since we're on the topic of Shichi being scary, if you send me your "final" recording and I don't hear any obvious sense of feeling that Yes, YES, this is it! and that it is obviously better than all your practice runs (as it should be), it, uhh, obviously isn't a final product. >_> Sooo yeah. I'll chuck it back into your face and tell you to redo it until you want to cry/abandon the team/hit me/other things.


That's all, folks.
-Shichi

No comments:

Post a Comment