Project Kaze

Project Kaze
A six-man team of awesome is coming your way! ♩♬♯ Choruses we're working on: Mr. Music ♪♥♭ Upcoming choruses: Glow

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sighs.

Yume, I haven't seen your practice runs in ages and I have yet to hear any harmonies. We need to meet on Skype soon and discuss something. At least I'm reassured that you've read all the posts, so good job on that. Mic no problems, pitch no problems... I need to hear your timing and your harmonies.

Choco, we need to work on getting you a new mic. Also, I can hear your television in the background and it is freaking loud. If you have questions, PLEASE CHECK THROUGH THE BLOG as you should have. Good job, though, as I've heard your improvement.

Ryuji, you should find a way to bring your mic over to your country and if you can't then please try to get your lines in before your flight and just read all the posts, man. Just ask questions if you're not sure, man. Good work with Photoshop, though. Apologies for the torture you experience.

Ahika, you have to keep shooting me tracks of your practice runs. I need to deal with your mic problems. I will not tolerate behaviour like "Eeew, I sound so sucky here, don't want to send lah". And while I'm directing this at you, I'm also directing this sentence at EVERY OTHER MEMBER. I also need to hear you try harmonising ASAP.

Kana, keep shooting me practice tracks. If you can, bring your mic over to your country. If you can't, then... Do your best. You've learned the song well, but you obviously haven't read past three posts of this blog. Please read all the posts. I'm not even sure you're reading this post, crap.



If I sound like a douchebag in this post, well, dude, I'm abusing my authority here and you can't do anything about it so just listen to my instructions and reap the benefits.





Mainly, everyone, read all the goddamned posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment